The Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE® regimen is Cheaper, Safer and Better Than Any Bariatric SurgeryDr. Marcus K. Free, MD*
Is it possible to lose 100 lbs in 6 months WITHOUT a risky bariatric surgery? Can you lose 190 lbs in 11 months and achieve health weight? Ask other users
What is it?
Based on your Weight Analysis results, a Bariatric Surgery ALTERNATIVE™ regimen is designed to limit your eating.
The regimen is made of 8 components (only Custom plan has them all)
1: Weight Analysis to detect what causes you to be obese
2: Morning dose is designed to limit your gastric capacity
3: Anti-Cravings® formula is prepared as a drink. Designed to diminish cravings for snacks, sweets and carbohydrates.
4: Reinforcement RED pills to enhance results
5: Reinforcements Yellow pills to enhance the Anti-Cravings®
6: White pills (new) Stress + Sleep
7: Scientific instructions and RULES to limit your daily calorie intake
6: Your commitment to eat healthy and exercise
While gastric bypass, gastric sleeve or LapBand surgeries cost $8,000 to $23,000, the Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE costs only $250 to $300 X 3 monthly payments.
Cost Savings Calculator
What’s my REAL cost to lose weight including potential savings on medical bills, physician visits & food
Bariatric surgeries DON'T solve CRAVINGS
Bariatric surgeries DON’T solve CRAVINGS or overeating
Cutting and dividing the stomach in the surgery merely causes an earlier artificial sensation of fullness. However, as reality shows, bariatric surgery patients, are not prevented from continuing to eat (“grazing”). They simply overcome the restriction of the surgery by eating “liquid” calories or softer foods with high calories and fat. The total calories consumed can reach pre-surgical levels. Cravings are not controlled and the cause of cravings, macronutrient, and micronutrient deficiencies, are not addressed. Multiple short and long term negative health effects are common to all types of bariatric surgeries and include alteration of the normal intestinal bacteria flora, protein-calorie malnutrition, and other.
Am I qualified?
53% of applicants are approved to buy upon completion of the Weight Analysis. Apply only if:
- You don’t have an allergy to wheat or gluten
- You don’t have kidney issues
- You can follow all instructions and RULES such as avoiding dairy, soda, sweets, fried or junk foods
- You’re overweight by more than 35 lbs
- You don’t have any drug interaction or sensitivity to any of the natural active ingredients
- You don’t have an eating disorder or psychological disorder which may interfere with your success
Comparison: Bariatric surgeries success
Comparison: Bariatric Surgeries Success & Failures Rates
and other gastric bandingGastric SleeveNumber of patients reaching 50% of excess weight 84.6%Only 15 to 31%66%Avg excess weight loss per person65.7%41%75.9%Years to achieve max possible in this procedure1163Failure: gained the weight back (obesity recurrence)11.2%
1 in 940%
1 in 2.515.2%
1 in 7Negative health effects long term100%100%100%Negative health effects short term100%100%100%Surgery outcome complications10%More than 50%7.5 to 12.1%Reoperation rate6.7 to 24%41%3.3 to 34%Diabetes reversal66.7 to 85%28.6%57.2%Cravings (insulin & sugar spikes)No solutionNo solutionNo solution
- More people reach the 50% goal mark with gastric bypass and roux-en-y
- Average weight loss “success” is higher with gastric sleeve
- Lowest chance (yet, still high) chance of FAILURE is with gastric bypass and roux-en-y
- Highest chance of FAILURE is with the Lap-Band surgery
- All bariatric surgeries have 100% negative health effects (side effects or worse) in the short and long terms
- Similar complications are expected with gastric bypass, roux-en-y and gastric sleeve
- Worse reoperation rate is 41% for Lab-Band surgery
- Highest success for diabetes reversal, at ~75%, goes to gastric bypass and roux-en-y
- No bariatric surgery provides solution (0%) for CRAVINGS
The Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE invention has saved probably thousands from the risky surgery
Don Karl Juravin – the inventor
*“better, safer and cheaper than any bariatric surgery”
Marcus K. Free, MD
Bariatric Surgeon and Board Certified in Surgery